.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Social Security debate.....

Hey all of you....don't do me any favors. If you don't believe in private accounts for Social Security, then you don't have to choose that option. You can opt to keep the old plan and receive payments that you are due.

However, don't you dare to reduce my choice for opting into a private account plan. I didn't interfere your choice to open an IRA or a 401K plan did I?

Furthermore, you seniors, who these changes have absolutley no impact on what-so-ever, butt out. This has absolutley nothing to do with you. But maybe you seniors are worried that if there are any changes, then you will be exposed as the greedy AARP minions that you are and your legacy will be shown to be greed. How can you listen to those clowns? They are the scum of the earth and all I hear from them is give-me, give-me, give-me. Get lost AARP, I have all of you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home