.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

CE Donald Tsang Is Not a Leader.....

As I suspected, he is a follower or a lap-dog...
Insisting that the official polls accurately reflect popular sentiment, Tsang said: ''My governance platform will be based on the poll results, same as my priorities.''
CEDT: And, please, also help me decide what I should eat for lunch....

____ Fried noodles
____ Wonton noodle soup

Remember CEDT, you can please some of the people all of the time, please all the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time!

Also, he won't work on universal suffrage for the Hong Kong people. Putz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home