.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I Don't Understand All The Fuss Over Sarong Party Girl's Photos....

Actually, I don't understand since I missed the pictures. But I figure that its not something that I haven't seen before. I do recall seeing a pic of a woman covered in dirt at the top of her site. Now the SPG site just has one of those boxes with an X in it.

XiaXue had something about it here. Are the ones that XiaXue has on her site the pics that everyone is so titillated over?

How about these titillating sea monsters or more scary sea monsters or everyone must know why nudism is healthy and real nasty sea monsters. But I have to admit that I enjoy the stories on the carnal pleasures of Spike over the some of the somewhat depressing ruminations of SPG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home