.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I Wonder If Its Genetic.....


My 2 year old daughter's new shoes. She has been getting excited about her shoes since she learned how to walk. She likes to put them on and admires them. I think that shoes for her represent freedom and adventure. Whenever she puts them on, its time to go out and visit her little friends or go on an adventure in the car, bus or taxi. Shoes never interested my son or me, for that matter. I guess that some take their shoes more seriously than others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home