.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Saturday, August 27, 2005

North Korean Nigerian Seeking To Rip You Off....

I didn't realize that there were any Nigerians in North Korea or that any son's and daughters of senior officials were able to do any more than amass a pittance, there. Senior leaders are happy to just get fed. I guess the wife/daughter/son of dead African leader scams are not getting the suckers that they used to so these Nigerians are trying something new. A friend of mine has carried on a conversation with an African that claims to have been adopted by British royalty and subsequently disowned and living in Brooklyn while pursuing his PHD at Cornell University. Jeez.

Hello ,

My name is Mr.Wu Chang a citizen of North Korea; I would like you to guide me through the most viable investment opportunities in your Country. Alternatively, I can invest in your line of business perhaps if it’s viable. I am one of the defectors from the North and I am currently residing(Refugee Camp) in Vietnam.

I have been in this country for sometime after defecting from the North, I was into currency exchange business and I was always traveling to other parts of Asia and Europe and during that period, I was able to move out my funds and deposit it in a financial institution in Europe.

I want to invest this funds in your country with your help and advice because we are being treated as foreigners here and watched because the Korean government believe we are security treat, A lot of defectors now go on to Canada or the United States and some parts of Europe to live. For more details, please see the following websites;

I want you to send me a complete breakdown of the investment opportunities in your country and also let me know what exactly I need to do to enable you invest the funds for me in your country.

If interested, I will then come over to your country after you receive the funds and work out the investment plans with you. After I hear from you and find out the best investment business you can introduce to me, I will tell you how much is involved. I will expect your response together with your contact details.

Reply as soon as possible.

Regards and God Bless

Mr.Wu Chang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home