.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Friday, September 23, 2005

For Spike....

You may have lots of albums and music, but I bet that you do not have this one. Called 'Has Been.' See him in action by clicking on video on the lower right corner of the screen and hear some scat.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Spike said...

Oh, puh-leeze. Of course I have it. I love his cover of Pulp's "Common People," with the harmony vocal by Joe Jackson and the new, even angrier verse. Shit man, I even got the album of Paul Anka singing "Smells Like Teen Spirit." You think I'm some kinda amateur?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home