.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

From China.....

Its very difficult to use the internet from here. I was looking for some travel maps of Switzerland and I kept getting page failures that looked like this....
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings
Looking at a map of Switzerland may destabilize the government here I guess. I cannot get a single blogspot link-up and I am only successful half the time finding what information that I need.

Its sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home