.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

HSBC Takes Another Customer Unfriendly Move..

HSBC, besides having the most expensive products in town, is now forcing me to use some kind of contraption to log onto my account. This is very unfortunate since as a joint account, there are two people that use this account. Its not clear to me how we work it out that there is one device but two people that need to access the information.

Usually, what I do is I go into the vendor, in this case HSBC, ask questions as to how I can solve this issue. They will come up with all kinds of stupid ideas like one person carries and the other can call that person to get the code when they need it. Then I will respond, we are not so stupid to not have figured that out. What we need is a solution not some idiot employee stating of the obvious. Then, in my usual casual style, ask why they never suggested that one solution is to move your account to another institution where one does not have to leap through hoops to save the bank the trouble of actually doing something online, like they should be doing.

Is there another bank that I can use that has the kind of website that they have without the idiotic problem associated with this new device?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home