.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I Have Decided To Worship The Sun.....

Oh sun, how bright you are to me and how you show me the way during my days. Without you, I would never be able to survive.

So, I will kill anyone that uses the sun in a cartoon, maybe even behead them. I will burn down any embassy of any country whose newspapers dare to depict the sun in their pages. Any depiction of the sun, or use of light, even shadows will offend me so I have the right to run rampant like a fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home