.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Friday, July 07, 2006

1 Year Ago Today....

Several sick minded Islamist wackos detonated bombs in public transit in London killing dozens of people. I saw on the TV today the moments of silence and all that to mark the anniversary.

My kids and I were on a plane back to New York at the time, last year, and missed all the fuss. When we landed in New York, frazzled from the flight, I noticed that there were lots of smiling ladies wearing the traditional Muslim headdress smiling and nodding at me. I thought that it was very odd. And I also found it so very strange to see so many woman wearing the scarf to cover their heads in the terminal in Kennedy Airport in New York. Only afterwards did I hear about the atrocities carried out by another bunch of Muslim fanatics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home