.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bad Dream...

I had a simply awful dream this morning. I was riding in a gray van looking out the window and we passed my 3 year-old daughter who was crying while walking on the street with my two youngest sisters a few feet away who were walking on the sidewalk and they looked somewhere about 5-7 years-old (they are 40+ year-olds now). Then a large box-like truck, in slow motion, ran over my little girl as we all looked on in horror. I was screaming and shouting as this was all going on, but inside the van, no one could hear me. As the truck passed by, there were only a few pieces of bloodied flesh on the cobblestones streets [looked like downtown Manhattan]. And the truck was swerving and slowing down. I immediately woke up and could not get back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home