.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Monday, January 15, 2007

Denial Of Service....

I have been having so many problems with my internet service, particularly the past few days. It was down for most of the day yesterday and is so unbelievably slow today, it is like being back in year 1998 using dial up service. It sometime takes minutes for a page to load. And even local Internet pages, like HSBC sometimes do not load for several minutes. Its been over 2 weeks since the earthquake in Taiwan and my service declined markedly in quality this past weekend. Its awful and I am not sure what I can do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home