.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Monday, June 02, 2008

Quote Of The Day......

“I was successful but I was intimidated by Paris,” Banks said. “It was too beautiful. It was too much for my mass-American self. Even to this day, and this is sad, I am too mass-American for Europe. We were in Rome for ‘America’s Next Top Model’ and I said to my v.p. at Bankable: ‘Look at this gorgeous architecture! But if there was a Wendy’s and a Wal-Mart right in the middle of it — bam! It would be even more gorgeous.’
Tyra Banks, from an article in the New York Times.

Yea, you have gotta love Americans and everything that we stand for. Rome is only a bunch of old buildings that would be improved with a Wal-mart and a Wendy's in the middle of all of it. Its so true and such a beautiful statement.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she'll vote for Obama too! That just completes the whole aura.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home