.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Unfortunately, I Guess, Its No Longer My Country.....

Hopelessness, whining and entitlement now reigns in the nation known as the USA. Its no longer a country that I can call my country. Its so contrary to my core values, I am now a person without a country. But alas, one cannot quit being an American anyway. Its actually extremely difficult to quit. Like being a Muslim, that punishes apostasy with death to keep people in line, Americans cannot quit being an American since the country wants to tax your poor ass no matter what. If you quit being American, its difficult to reenter the country even if you want to conduct business there. The country is like a heroin addict that needs to lie, cheat and steal to fund its addiction to taking people's money to distribute it to others. Last year, the central government spent and redistribute $2.73 trillion, a staggering sum. I think that we get very little value for this money.

I should have seen this coming years and years ago, as my mother, a pacifist argued with me, most notably during the last presidential election when I was concerned about a rising tendency towards violence by Liberals against Republicans, that violence is understandable since people are scared. It was a jaw dropping and stunning moment for me. She, I suppose, has problems with the nation conducting war against foreigners but apparently is completely comfortable with leftist violence against other Americans since they are 'scared.'

Apparently, according to twisted minds, people are no longer responsible for their own lives and actions and therefore can over-react with violence. In fact, I have read over-and-over that if the Obamessiah had lost this election, that there would be a severe outpouring of violence as Blacks react to this 'racism.' So, to some extent, we have been beholden to this racial threat of violence and terror. Maybe now, I too am fully justified in reacting violently to what I think is unfairness. Maybe I too can physically attack people and destroy places that I feel is unfair to me. Maybe I will just do that.

I mean what I say. And do not call me to discuss.

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the story, we are the 2nd worst govt on earth. Everyone else is tied for first. Sorry you feel alienated now that the rape the investor gravy train is over. Like Ken Lay said, "You can't turn this lifestyle off like a faucet". Well the faucet dried up and theres no more to steal. Stay where you are and don't come home. Not even after you run out of the millions you made here and have to rape us for more. Poor Glenzo - me, me, me, more, more, more.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger glenzo said...

you are a total idiot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home