.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Peterson on having enough....



I know this fellow since I worked in a company that was temporarily ensconced in the offices of his firm. Once in the elevator to my office, he turned to me and asked how old I was. I told him 35. He asked if I was the oldest person working there. He was apparently quite impressed how young the people were that worked in the company where I employed.

And on the debt trap that faces America today....

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Alex Hofford said...

Hi there,

I’ve got a new blog in Hong Kong. I hope you like it.

www.alexhoffordphotography.com

Any chance of a link on your site?

cheers,

Alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home