.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

According to the Democrats, government is the only thing that we all belong to.....

Its news to me that I am now a serf. But it fits perfectly into the Democrats mindset, that we are servants of the government. That they take are of us and we then allow them to rule us. Lenin would be proud.... Hayek warned that the central planning is a "Road to Serfdom" in his iconic book.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I belong to my wife, but my heart belongs to Barry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home