.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I remember the death bus when I was young. Now I remember the death nation.....

When i was young, around 5 years old, I remember riding a bus into Pittsburgh with my Grandparents. I remember it was one of those old 1950's style stainless steel buses that was worn out past its time. I remember the linoleum on the floor being worn out on some spots and there being plywood repairs on the floor replacing some of the original boards. Most of all, I remember the people. My late grandparents, the mostly elderly passengers on the bus and the bus driver with the hat sitting high ontop his head. Everyone on the bus for that ride is probably now dead, except me. I am the only one on this side of the divide.

My nation reminds me of the death bus. Everything in my nation is now dead like the young child seeing how thing used to be. It is just a memory and all of the life that inhabited it before no longer exists. The nation is now nothing but just death. Managed by the prince of darkness and destined to be just a fading memory, remembered as a ugly broken down and old nation and not as the vibrant dynamic place that it truly was and still should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home