.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Friday, February 15, 2013

Is Obama Setting US Up for Military Takeover? - Godfather Politics

Is he on our side? I think not. Like the 60's radicals that I knew in my college years, this is juvenile silliness.

Is Obama Setting US Up for Military Takeover? - Godfather Politics

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not military

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is practically no information about this man in the US which frightens me even more. im sick of this terrorist nation and i want to escape with my future wife. help plz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home