.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Sunday, September 26, 2004

A hostage is beheaded and a soldier speaks up.....

Why we must remain determined.....
It truly saddened me to know that at the end of the video that person would be dead. So there I was with the volume down because I don't need to listen to that fucking garbage those pricks are saying. However while watching, I notice that Eugene, the man killed was saying something. So I turned up the volume some and I could have sworn he was praying. Praying to his god for forgiveness. Now at
that point I am saying to myself that this guy is about to be killed and yet he prays. He is clearly upset and through it all he is speaking to his god. This man didn't have to pray but he did. He didn't have to make peace but he did. He knew he was about to be killed. It was at that point that I realized that I have to do something. It bothered me to know that he was forced to die. MURDERED!


Lets win this thing. For all those that have sacrificed so much. It is truly a crusade.

You can read all the posts here. And others here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home