.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mid 1960's....

My dad and I went to a conference one winter and we played outside in the snow and went swimming [indoors of course]. We went tobogganing on a toboggan track and I remember being really scared since it was so fast. I also got a cut on my finger from ice and I still have a scar from it.

I scanned this picture and did some photoshop work on it since the humidity caused some rivets behind the picture to rust and burned holes in the original. I have fixed it but it still have some rust miscoloration that I want to remove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home