.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Friday, February 03, 2006

Golf...

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and begins to speak. - Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Honey, it's me!? Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes"

WOMAN: "I'm at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat.? It's only $1,000 - Is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2006 models and I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "Only $65,000"

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great!? Oh, and one more thing, the house we wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $950,000."

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make them an offer, but just offer $900,000."

WOMAN: "OK.? I'll see you later!? I love you!"

MAN: "Bye, I love you, too." The man hangs up.

The other men in the locker room are looking at him in astonishment. Then he smiles and asks, - "Does anyone know whose phone this is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home