.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Thursday, March 09, 2006

What NOT To Say To Stangers....

A guy was in the line at the supermarket, when he noticed a beautiful blond woman smiling and waving at him. So he says, "Do I know you?"

She replies. "Actually, I think you may be the father of one of my children."

Instantly his mind shoots back to the one and only time he had been unfaithful. "Christ!" he says. "Are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I had sex with on top of Joe's pool table in front of all my buddies while your girlfriend spanked me with a wet celery and stuck a cucumber in my ass?"

"No" she replies. "I'm your daughter's second grade teacher."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home