.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Monday, June 19, 2006

My Dad And I....

Sometime around 1966, I think. We went to a conference together and I went swimming and playing in the snow. Its nice to spend time with Dad. Happy Father's Day. We will call you in the morning when we wake up.



My Dad means everything to me. I have always looked at his spirit and his faith as strength and guidance for my life. Its not only the comforts and security of a roof over ones head and food on a table that is important to a young person, but the core of the man that has made me a better and stronger person and father myself later in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home