.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More Bad Dreams...

What is unusual for me is that I rarely remember my dreams. But I have had 2 more that have disturbed me. One is an old friend from school that I haven't seen for ages, actually saw him once in ages, a year ago back in New York. My friend, I**, is know as somewhat of a klutz and I think that my dream had him dying is a car crash and resulting fire. I was there in the car with him. The other is a friend of mine here in Hong Kong that is a few years younger than me. I made dinner arrangements with J****, and he never showed up. It ended up that he died just after speaking with me on the phone.

Weird dreams or maybe I am dealing with the deaths of my two friends, brothers from the old neighborhood that died in the past year in separate car accidents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home