.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Thursday, June 05, 2008

I Could Be A Democrat....

I could be a Democrat if you
1. cut my head off like a Islamic fanatic since I think that I deserve it due to my past support of Israel,
2. squeeze my head in a vice and all the nickles trickle out of my head and I capitulate and pay the taxes that I think that I deserve should be foist upon me since 'it is fair,'
3. run me and my fellow citizens away from every challenge that exists in the world today while apologizing constantly to every worthless European that looks at me for being an American,
4. put my dying body in a cockroach infested government run clinic (what we will have 20 years from now) and you want me to pretend that is serving my best interests because its for my own good, but that is ok since I am dying soon anyway,
5. make me have a carbon footprint through Rube Goldberg contortions that resembles single cell life in stinking puddles so that we can please our European overlords and this green soup life is actually what I think that I deserve.

Democrats are dopes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home