.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slam of the day....

The first two months of the Age of the Hopeychange have been an eye-opener. I expected it to be ideologically distasteful to me, but I didn’t expect it to be so inept. Not because I had any expectations of President Obama’s executive skills. But I assumed he’d have folks around him who could take care of details like governing, while he pranced around as the smiley-face hopeychange frontman. But the bench is still empty save for a handful of mediocrities. And the disconnect between the smoothly scripted mush and what’s actually happening makes the telepromptered cool look even more ridiculous.
From Mark Steyn's Op-ed piece, here.

The problem with the Hopeychange-in-Chief, is that he is neither charming nor funny. His bowling is not 'Special Olympics,' his administration is, the guy has never lead anything and it is painfully obvious that he has never had to make decisions and lead people. These Obamaniacs cannot lead the nation and have been having a more than difficult time leading the increasingly silly single-party Congress. Some people think that he gives a good speech but those speeches are only good if one does not listen to content. I hate Washington and what these people are doing with every fiber of my existence.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the solution is?

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger glenzo said...

typical liberal question....solution is??????? Like there there is one single single overarching and government centric solution. There isn't a problem, so what should the solution be???? Pour 30 tons of flesh eating ants on me as a much more humane question than asking me 'what the solution is.' You sound like my biological father with his big government questions 'I don't know what the solution is."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home