.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My lovely readers continue to flatter me.....

I used to love stopping here once and a while to tell you what an idiot you are because I thought you wrote this blog as a joke and appreciated my humor. I am starting to think you believe your own shit and concocted rationals for your greed and moral vacuum. The article was about how individuals profit off the engineered misery of others you jackass. The authors belief of being rewarded for providing opportunity and value sounds good to me. Individuals, market makers, raped the economy. Please tell me this blog is your satiristic humor and not for real. p.s.- You're still an idiot, racist, traitor. Bye til next time.
Sorry that you misunderstood my intentions here and made you feel stupid. However, your flattery will get you everywhere. Come back and continue to make your enlightened comments anytime you like. And with all my experience with moral vacuums, greed, being an idiot, a traitor and engineering misery for others, do you think that I too could get a job at ACORN and become a community organizer?

3 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally something we agree upon. When the news broke you're the first person I thought of. The ACORN job would be perfect for you. You manipulate and deceive people for personal gain, you thrive on having people beneath and beholden to you, you are a financial pimp, a whoremaster. You're perfect. Of course the job is yours. Now that we agree I still think you are an individual leach on society that is smart enough to do damage to other individuals. When will you stop blaming the market, liberals, govt, etc. and realize that individual people are behind this. Individuals are profiting off those who are easy to victimize. Some Madoff wannabe is buying a new house, car, vacation, etc. with money they knew wasn't theirs. If they had the clout to change legislation to legalize their crime then double pox on them. Put a face to what is happening. I won't give up hope for you. Good luck you maniacle, egotistical, greedy, manipulating, rat bastard. Be back in a few months.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you two married?

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger glenzo said...

Probably

 

Post a Comment

<< Home