.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Monday, November 02, 2009

Quote of the day.....

"As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials."

-Newt Gingrich-
It doesn't really sound like something that he would actually say, but it is a relevant thought. I was too was completely shocked, first that the Democrats selected the horrendously under-qualified Obamessiah over the nominally somewhat more qualified Hillary Clinton. Secondly, that the Republicans chose a super centrist that does not represent true Conservatism, John McCain as their candidate. Thirdly, that the United States elected the empty suit over someone with true accomplishments.

Sometimes, it just means that the nation has lost ts way. Some are willing to stay and fight to right the ship. I do not think that it is worth the effort. Too much damage has been done and sometimes its just time to leave. So, I am looking at getting another passport and will give up my citizenship in my formerly great nation, one that is now not considered exceptional and is just one among many.

6 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When we throw out the Dems in 2012, are you going to get your US passport back?

Knowing evil is one path toward knowing good. About 2 million non-voters screwed up the country for 4 years. Now even THEY will know the truth.

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh bullshit....you don't have the balls to move on. You're a nonsense construct of a Wall Street gang who made their money while they could and now that the taxes weigh you down on your next conquest, you want to leave the devastated landscape you made and leave unblemished and unchallenged to more fertile grounds.

A dickless bullshitter.

Go ahead tough guy.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger glenzo said...

Anonymous 1. We will see if Democrats really lose. They are the party of promising a majority something for nothing. The last election was a hail Mary for Americans. I am sure that many are regretting their choices. If I am forced to retain my citizenship, I will not vote in the next election and do not plan to ever again. So, I do not care who wins. I think that the nation is past the point of no return. Already addicted to the opiate of big government. Not worth the effort to get a passport back.

Anonymous 2. The trouble with giving up one's passport is getting another travel document. Its not easy. But it is possible in Panama and I may be able to get one out here.

But does your mother approve of your potty language? I know that it must be difficult being you.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger glenzo said...

But too be clear, even when I give up my passport, I will still consider myself an American. I will be an American that believes in self reliance, community and family. I cannot be an American of big government handouts and mealy-mouth 'justice' of today.

And to be more clear, the problem that I have is that America has left me. I do not think that I am leaving anything even remotely resembling the nation that is worth fighting for.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glenzo, Sorry to see you are still the egotistical, self indulgent, greedy, whiney, bitch I left a couple of months ago. I also can't believe other people read your pussy, wha wha, bullshit. Have you done any good for anybody but yourself lately? What goes around comes around. We'll be a better country without you! Grow a set of balls would you. Pussy. Happy Holidays.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger glenzo said...

Ha ha ha. Now who is being self indulgent? And how about a cogent sentence once-in-a-while?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home