.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Thursday, September 13, 2012

CBS: Libyan security team fingered US ambassador to be killed; Update: Libyan president issues apology « Hot Air

It is no surprise to me that frothing at-the-mouth Muslims are rampaging and killing Americans in places, Libya and Egypt, where they were liberated from despotic rulers with the assistance of Americans. That is because Muslims are animals and their religion, if one can stretch that far and call it a religion, is a murderous gutter cult and it deserves no respect in any sense what-so-ever. I just wonder if "America's chickens are coming home to roost." What the heck does that mean? CBS: Libyan security team fingered US ambassador to be killed; Update: Libyan president issues apology « Hot Air

9 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous chiropractors wyckoff said...

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous chiropractors nj said...

Thanks for the post. I had been looking for something related and found your web site in the process.. I will definitely be back for more.
http://www.totalbodynj.com

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous nj chiropractors said...

Hi nice Post written by you guys. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. Thank a ton for such a nice post.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous nj chiropractors said...

Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous chiropractors nj said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous chiropractors wyckoff said...

Thank you, amazing job! This was the information I required.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous back pain treatment nj said...

Hi nice Post written by you guys. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. Thank a ton for such a nice post.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous nj back pain treatment said...

Great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.


 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous nj back pain treatment said...

Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home