.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dusk-till-Dawn...

Don't go there....
They don't give your change back and overcharge your creditcard if you leave it open.

I have been to this bar many times. Tonight, as happened in the past, they did not not give me back my change from a HK$ 500 right away. In fact, it was about 30 minutes. And I only got it after I demanded it back in very strong language.

Ahdy Khalil, the manager, and and one of the bouncers beat me up since I got aggressive and used some swear words when I wanted my money back. They figured that they were justified since I used swear words and I pulled my trousers down to protest their idiocy. Next time, these clowns won't get away with it, and will be bleeding idiots.

But the honest truth is that these people do not deliver the change back to you if you give them a HK$ 500. Its as simple as that and its happened to me twice in the past 2 months. Its a game by these people in Wanchai play. They claim that it is busy but how busy is it to give your money back in a timely manner? It didn't take 30 minutes to deliver the drink, why should it ake 30 minutes to give back the change? I figure that Ahdy and the girls are involved in a scam that steals money from tourists, specifically white tourists in Hong Kong.

Fuck you....Dusk-till-dawn.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate this club too!!
OK, so it was New Year's Eve, my buds and I thought we'd go club Dusk Till Dawn hopping to feel some of the love in the air for the coming new year. All the mood and festivities were raped from us when we arrived at situated at G/F 76 Jaffe Road.

When I stepped into the club, this Caucasian man who was like 6 feet and weighted like 200 pounds was stumbling out the door, tripping over his feet who consequently fell all over me! Well being a petite little Asian woman, I too lost my balance! Not being able to defy the law of physics, my falling naturally caused my feet to legs and feet to kick back. All is good up to this point, for it was only a slight misunderstanding -- until this gorilla-sized bouncer (from Signal 8) who was virtually twice my size trounced at me, and put this monstrous death grip on my small arm. He nearly ripped my shoulder off its socket while trying to drag me out the door, yelling at me to "don't cause any trouble here! Get out of my club!".

Everyone who were there to witness this were appalled by what happened! Here we have a big man who accidentally fell on to me, and
I naturally fell over because of his klutziness; yet this white bouncer thinks that I am causing trouble, and kicked me out of the club for no other reasons! I know this is the age and time for male & female equality, and I shouldn't expect men to all be 'gentlemen-like' by helping a lady up; but I mean, we're talking about basic respect for another human-being here, regardless of sex and race! The least that they could have done was to find out what happened in a civilized manner, if not apologize! His prejudice in what happened at the door, and his disrespect for another human's body is totally unacceptable!

My arms are still swollen and red from his vice-grip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home