.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

In Bangkok, Again....

The flight is less than HK$1000 round trip but there were over HK$300 in departure taxes and fuel surcharges and the like. Still a good deal, though.

Not as hot as last month so I hope that my afternoons on the golf course won't be as difficult on me as they were then. My goal this week is to stop flubbing so many shots. I seem to have lots of trouble off the tee and I don't understand why since I seem to hit them fairly well at City Golf driving range in Kowloon.

I know that I will try Pinehurst again. Lots of water there but it was fun. President was just to long for me. They moved all the white tees back to the blues and it makes the course just too long for me.

So, nice afternoons on the golf course and boring evenings lazing around Bangkok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home