.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Monday, September 12, 2005

Little Buddy Has Died....

I guess that I am showing my age, but Bob Denver, star of the 60's sit-com died September 2 at the age of 70 from complications from cancer treatment. I have probably see every Gilligan's ?Island episode 50 times. Also, I thought that Mary Ann was better looking than Ginger. I guess I like the wholesome gals more than the gold-digger types.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home