.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Manila Madness.....

I had big plans for today. I wanted to go to some sunny or nice spot for the day, but unfortunately, I am fighting off 'travelers sickness.' I don't know if it is bad food or water, but it definitely is not pleasant. I was making presentations, with my pasty white face, to prospective customers yesterday and smiling while holding back the tide. No lunch and no dinner, and some yoghurt will hopefully do the trick.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Spike said...

Get immodium. Works for me every time and very fast. I don't travel without it now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home