.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Letter to the Useful Idiots...Errr... I mean The Dangerous Idiots At The New York Times....

Publisher, New York Times:

As far as I am concerned, you people have become dangerous to the security of my family and the American community as well as many of the foreign communities that rely upon US intervention to track down terrorists now roaming the world today.

I would support the prosecution of your newspaper for revealing classified operations of my government as I am sure that many like minded people would. In fact, I would cheer it. You people have gone way too far. You are just insular ivory tower New Yorkers and have no right to put us at risk for your benefit.

Its not the 1960s, we are in the 21st century, now.

Angrily,
Glenzo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home