.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Friday, September 08, 2006

One Of My Best Buddies From High School Died in A Motorcycle Accident...

After the death of his younger brother earlier this year in a car accident, my buddy from high school died in a motorcycle accident in Atlantic City. His brother had 3 kids, Anthony was childless [actually he has an adult child from a previous marraige. And a grandchild, to boot. Geez, I guess I didn't know him so well during that period.] but had spent several years after going to jail working with troubled teenagers in my hometown.

Its amazing that the two brothers, I think just one year apart in age die in vehicle accidents only 6 months apart. I called Tony after Charlie died and we chatted for an hour. He was doing very well and had started a successful business. Its really quite awful and I am very upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home