.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Quick Visit....

Went to New York for a surprise visit and took my Mother out for her birthday to Sammy's Romanian Restaurant on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.



After a long flight, I find this kid of food a little too rich for me, but I have to say, the chopped liver was spectacular. I couldn't eat the steak since I felt way way too full.

A few choice Yiddish words for the curious...



(Click to get a bigger sized picture) The Yiddish words are not actually the real translations and are really for people that understand what the actual words actually mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home