.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Monday, May 05, 2008

The Blonde Handywoman....

A blonde, wanting to earn some extra moneydecided to hire herself out as a 'Handywoman' and started canvassing the neighborhoods. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had anyodd jobs for her to do.

'Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch,' he said. 'How much willyou charge me?'

The blonde quickly responded, 'How about $50?'

The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need was inthe garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, 'Does sherealize that our porch goes all the way around the house?'

He responded, 'That's a bit cynical, isn't it?'

The wife replied, 'You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumbblonde jokes.'

A short time later, the blonde handywoman came to the door to collect hermoney. 'You finished already?' the husband asked.

'Yes,' the blonde replied, 'and I had paint leftover, so I gave it two coats -no extra charge.'

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed it to her.

'And by the way,' the blonde added ... 'it's not a Porch -- it's a Lexus.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home