.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Friday, June 13, 2008

Life Expectancy Surpasses 78 Years In The US....



It appears to me that the rising life expectancy in the US simply means that people are living longer. So, what does that mean? It means to me:

1. That on average, people are living healthier lives.
2. That on average, healthcare in the US is pretty good.
3. That on average, healthcare access is pretty good.
4. This statistic does not drive me to think that we need to socialize healthcare.
5. Heathcare in the US is not in a crisis.

But the Democrats want to control healthcare, they want to control access to it, they want to choose for you what care you receive, they want to control who you go to to gain care, they want to control what is paid for the service, they want to control what procedures are offered, etc.

I know that if the Democrats socialize healthcare, that when I get old, I will die in a cockroach infested government healthcare facility gaining mediocre service since that is what is best for me and its fair. Ha ha. I think that I am starting to hate Democrats.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still less than HK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home