.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dr. Seuss lives!!!!!!!

I do not like this Uncle Sam; I do not like his healthcare scam.

I do not like when Congress steals; I do not like their secret deals.

I do not like this speaker Nan; I do not like this "YES WE CAN".

I do not like this spending spree; I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.

I do not like their smug replies, when I complain about their lies.

I do not like this kind of hope; I do not like it, nope, nope, nope!

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a seditious redneck

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger glenzo said...

Oooooohhhhhh. Thank you. Thank you so very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home