.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Thursday, July 01, 2010

John Birch Society....

This video from the founder of the John Birch Society hits some relevant chords with me. Some may find that unfortunate since the JBS has some racist and prejudicial positions. Despite this, some of the positions are worthy of consideration.....



Wikipedia on the John Birch Society. I still prefer Hayek.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well gee...Hitler may have had a few ideas that made sense too.
Racist.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger glenzo said...

Hahaha. I knew that someone would come back with the old Hitler comment. So, every idea that this guy has is Hitleresque?

So maybe we should tag all leftists as Mao or Stanlinesque too?

As far as being a racist, since I am white, I guess that I am a racist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home