.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Thought of the day......

One America tends to be traditionally religious, personally charitable, appreciative of entrepreneurs, and suspicious of government. The other tends to be secular or only mildly religious, less charitable, skeptical of business, and supportive of government as an instrument to advance liberal causes.
I have been talking about this divide for quite some time. I may consider going back to the US if I could live in my choice of the nation that I prefer. But I cannot live under the boot of the secular progressives.

I think that we will see a real civil war. We may as well do it now since it will only get worse as time moves on. I do not want to impose my values on others so, i prefer to split the nation to preserve for me what I want and so they can do whatever they want.

Two Americas - Michael Barone - National Review Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home