.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Most Unique Spam That I Have Gotten In A While.....

Usually, I get spam from the Nigerian 419 scammers. My email doesn't have my proper name on it and I get to play around with them for a little while before they get exasperated. But this guy is just unbelievable. Do not send these clowns money and never respond to a Nigerian scammer. That is best left up to a professional like me.

A TV personality, Soupy Sales, once told all the kids on his TV show to send to him all those little green pieces of paper in dad's and mom's wallets. Apparently the kids did and it caused a ruckus. He got fired for it. Poor slob.

The fellow below is in such a rough way, that he went out to rent a post-office box so that you can send him money! Right!

Attention group members, I am about to ask you something that will probably cause me to get kicked out of banned but there is a saying you never know unless you ask. This might be considered spam, but in my mind its very serious.

Chances are it may not even make it past the moderators, but i'm hoping so, as this is the most advanced way i know of doing this. If anyone debates the validity of it, they are welcome to email me and I will discuss it in further detail with them. Moderators please dont kick me out for this, it was worth a try, i'm desperate at this point.

Lately life this past couple of years has been very trying on me and i've been able to squeek by on things. Well everything is now coming to a head and it's all hitting at once. I have got myself in the rut with the cash advances, car payment, apartment rent, and such. I have recently lost my job and am now currently looking for a new one.

What I am asking is not very ethical however i find myself in a position where at this point i have no choice. I'm about to lose my car, my apartment, and have the cash advance companies calling day and night, ready to take me to court. ., no way of storing or transporting any of my belongings elsewhere. I am asking that any
group member that reads this that was once in a situation like this and knows where i'm coming or those who can understand what i'm feeling to be kind hearted and help out where they can. I honesty dont have anything to offer in return, except to contribute to this group. Even 1 dollar would help, so dont feel that you couldn't
make a difference with that.

I know this group is not the proper place for this and realize that i may be kicked out this way, but i've got no choice right now. I went today and spent 20 to rent a po box so that this could be a possiblility, and trust me i will not send another letter like his, its one of a kind, if I get help great, if not, then I'll think none the less of you all.

If anyone is able to help in this matter and like I said even a dollar would help, please send to Dave Jones --- name
set up for po box and phone purposes only.

PO Box 655

Laporte, IN. 46350

If anyone wishes to send a check or money order instead of cash in envelope, which best way to send cash in envelope is inside piece of white paper so it cant be notices from outside. please email me at songsforu@yahoo.com and I will give you the name to address it to, its not richard johnson or dave jones. , even if it's only for 1 dollar.


I feel really bad for even asking this in here, but awhile back I heard Tony Robbins say to get things you need, ask intelligenly, well this is the most intelligent way I know of.

Richard Johnson (Dave Jones)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home