.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Monday, December 12, 2005

Lighten Up Tom....

Tom Legg had this comment on my response to his criticism of Disney...
At 9:35 PM, Tom - Daai Tou Laam said...
Living in China and you think that Mulan is actually a Disney character? *geesh* I figured you for dense, but really...

And for good measure I'll toss in Pocahontas as well as another example of a character that Disney has appropriated from the creative commons. *geesh*

And for the record I don't live on Lamma either. So much sad information for such a short post.

At 3:31 AM, Glenzo said...
I figured on such a response. We love you Tom!!!
I do enjoy reading Tom's posts since he has nothing good to say about anybody. But I have to say, his humorless and feckless response by calling me dense is typical of the liberal left. They are all so much smarter than we war-mongering, Halliburton supporting, Jesus worshiping, Republicans. I have come to expect it and wear it like a badge of honor.

And Mulan as the subject of Tom's wrath? Maybe I don't understand something. Mulan was a character in a Disney movie in 1998 based on the Northern Dynasties era poem "Ode of Mulan." Mulan is a cartoon character that you were referring to, right, in reference to Disney? So why all the mumbo jumbo and what on earth makes you think that I had never heard of the origins of that character? *geesh* Sometimes if you don't have anything nice to say about someone its better to say nothing at all.

As far as islands are concerned, Lamma, Lantau, Long Island, Peng Chau, they are all the same to dense little me.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if you realised that Mulan wasn't a Disney original, why did you cite it as an original work by Disney?

I stand by my assessment that some people are intentionally dense for feeble attempts at humour and cheap shots.

Thank goodness that you don't subscribe to the adage about not saying bad things about people or you wouldn't have anything to say here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home