.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Friday, April 21, 2006

Redrum....

I got my haircut today and the chick cutting my hair was wearing an oversized bright blue sweatshirt with the word REDRUM on it. Of course in the mirror, I could see that it read differently. When I asked her to look at it, I think she was a little scared since she thought that I was trying to touch her chest. But my Cantonese being as it is, there was no way that I could adequately explain to her, what I was meaning to do. Somewhat an awkward moment it was.

As some of you may recall, in the Stephen King book and the Stanley Kubrick film of the same name, "The Shining," in the film, Danny wroteredrum on the wall using his mother's lipstick and so when she saw it in the mirror, she saw that it read murder!

Jack Torrance: [typed] All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

[Smashing the door to bits with an axe]
Jack Torrance: Wendy, I'm home



Jack Torrance: Here's Johnny.

And of course, the re-enactment of "The Shining" in 30 seconds by bunnies, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home