.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Monday, May 15, 2006

Test Your Geography Knowledge....

I didn't do as well as I thought, maybe because I am American! I had trouble with the 'stans and some of the countries in Africa. Play it here.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got hung up on Brunei, but I still scored an 86 out of 87. Of course I learned all of the Asian nations in my Asian Studies classes. I doubt that I'd do as well with Europe.

Try this one:

http://www.geographyzone.com/new/index.php?t=1&b=1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home