.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Friday, July 11, 2008

I Said It First......

The USA has become a nation of whiners. It is truly unbelievable. It is so obvious to me every time I come home, I don't want to come back until these people grow up. My nation wasn't built on handouts or the socialization of everything but that is where we are heading. It truly sickens me. I blame the Democrats but the Republicans are trying too hard to out Democrat the Democrats and to be jello like softies and give away the goodies too. Honestly, I feel hard pressed to feel even an iota of pity for anyone when I hear the moaning. Nietzsche would be proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home