.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Be Careful In Hong Kong.....

A couple of Sunday's ago, I went to Tsim Sha Tsui station at around 3 pm to run an errand. I observed a brown skinned young man filming people walking around the station. He was filming people walking down the steps and going through the turnstiles. I didn't think anything of it.

When I finished my errand a hour later, I reentered the TST station and again observed a another young fellow filming in the station, this time down on the train platform. He got into the train and he continued to film. so, I took his picture.....



I took another another and he noticed me. He immediately put his camera away. I also noticed this other fellow that I did not notice before. I have no idea if he was with this other fellow, but when I stared at him he only looked at the floor. Here is the second picture.....



I reported this to the police and they referred it to the 'Very Serious Crime Unit.' They subsequently informed me that the they were not going to follow up on it. I told them that the only reason that I reported it was that I wanted them to be aware that this was going on. Who knows, it could be a bunch of Muslim terrorists filming the movements of people in the MTR with the idea that they will do something to create havoc. Who knows, but Muslim fanatics have done many awful things to many people. Some may think that I am a racist since I noticed these brown fellows filming. So be it. Maybe I am a racist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home