.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Milton J. Madison - An American Refugee Now Living in China, Where Liberty is Ascending

Federalism, Free Markets and the Liberty To Let One's Mind Wander. I Am Very Worried About the Fate of Liberty in the USA, Where Government is Taking people's Lives ____________________________________________________________________________________________ "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater-

Friday, June 17, 2005

Hit A 104 At Lakewood Today.....

I did a lot better than my score indicates. I got my short game back big time and my approach shots were spot on. I started out weak off the tee with my driver but I switched to my 5 wood and was hitting them 200+ yards. But my fairway shots weren't too good. So, a 55 on the front nine then a 49 on the back nine illustrates the improvement.

Lakewood is better suited to my current style of play. Not as much water with the dreaded tractor beams drawing my shots in. Wider fairways and average length makes this my ideal course. The Rock course was closed, so we played the Lake course and Wood course, ergo the name Lakewood. A name like Rockwood or Rocklake or Lakerock just wouldn't work. Sounds too Flintstones.

So, overall, its nice to see some improvement over the past few days. Back to Hong Kong and Citygolf for some driving range action next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home